Friday 5 June 2009

Many Thanks From the Editor

This week I have been working on my final newsletter as editor. This has been a 3 year project for me working with a fabulous group of members and a wonderful committee. I thoroughly enjoyed this duty and received a great deal of satisfaction from it. But it is time to let go and let someone with a fresh mind have the opportunity to participate in putting it together.

I would like to take this time to thank the members and the committee for having me as your newsletter editor. I am sure the club could use the help from the members, If anyone would like to volunteer their time to help with the newsletter or the club's blog even, we would be appreciate it. You will have a good team behind you.

Just drop a line to our secretary Hazel Warrington hwarrington@talktalk.net

Best to you all!
Kim Bennett
kim.artuk@googlemail.com
Kim Bennett's Studio

No comments: